[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Need help to start contribute to Neutron

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Thu May 22 11:41:28 UTC 2014

Hi,
I would suggest the following:

 1.  Look at the bugs and see if there is any low hanging fruit - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=low-hanging-fruit
 2.  Try and add some additional unit tests – pick a section of code that interests you and try and see that it has some good code coverage with the unit tests
 3.  Go over the blueprints and see if there is something that interests you – if so, ask the guys driving it if you can help

Good luck.
Thanks
Gary