[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Need help to start contribute to Neutron

Rossella Sblendido rsblendido at suse.com
Thu May 22 09:29:07 UTC 2014

Hello chen,

You are already doing great, using irc and the mailing list is a good start.

Let me give you some links that can help you ramping up:

Neutron development:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronDevelopment

If you wanna contribute fixing some bug I suggest you have a look at the
low hanging fruits:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronStarterBugs

We are using Gerrit, read here how to set it up:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gerrit_Workflow

If you are more interested into documentation please follow this guide:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo
I am not an expert here, maybe you should contact Edgar Magana, irc: emagana

Feel free to contact me on irc, my nick is rossella-s

thanks for your interest in Neutron!

Rossella