[openstack-dev] [Neutron][FWaaS]Firewall Web Services Research Thesis Applicability to the OpenStack Project

A, Keshava keshava.a at hp.com
Thu May 22 06:08:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

1. When the group policy is applied ( across to all the VMs ) say deny for specific TCP port = 80, however because some special reason one of that VM needs to 'ALLOW TCP port' how to handle this ?
When deny is applied to any one of VM in that group , 	this framework  takes care of
		individually breaking that and apply ALLOW for other VM  automatically ?
		and apply Deny for that specific VM ?

2. Can there be 'Hierarchy of Group Policy " ?

Thanks & regards,
Keshava.A