[openstack-dev] [Neutron][DB] Weekly Meeting for DB migration sub-team

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Wed May 21 22:36:37 UTC 2014

I'll be happy to attend this meeting.
I would also be happy to do the actual work, or part of it - assuming all
the work items have not been already assigned.

Even if I do realise the importance of the issue - to me it's still a
design/implementation issue.
We usually have subteams for sub-projects (eg: load balancing, group
policy), or rather large/complex user-facing features (eg.: ipv6, l3); a
subteam for fixing an issue sounds rather new to me - unless this is meant
to be the "DB" team not just the "DB migration" team.
I appreciate this is something which has been agreed upon at the summit and
is hence now committed, but I'm still curious about why this effort
required a subteam and could not be tracked as a blueprint or set of bugs;
I guess it does not mind - as long as efforts are focused into fixing the
issue rather than doing coordination.

Salvatore