[openstack-dev] [Heat] Meeting times for Juno

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Wed May 21 16:18:47 UTC 2014

I know people are very interested in an update on this, so here's the
plan such as it is.

I'd like to reassure everyone that we will definitely be keeping our
original meeting time of Wednesdays at 2000 UTC, every second week
(including this week).

I want to try out a new time for the alternate meetings, so let's bring
it forward by 12 hours to Wednesdays at 1200 UTC. Unfortunately we'll
lose the west coast of the US, but participation from there was not high
anyway due to bad timing, and we'll gain folks in Europe. I'm also
hoping that it will be at least as good or better for folks in Asia. The
first meeting at this time will be next week.

I've reserved #openstack-meeting for this purpose at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings but from past experience we
know that people sometimes don't book it yet still expect not to be
kicked out, so we'll have to see how it goes ;) If you get lost, look in
#heat.

We'll see how this works over the next few meetings at that time and
re-evaluate.

If in doubt, check https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/HeatAgenda
for times; I try to keep it up to date despite the provocation of a
ridiculously short timeout on the auth cookies.

Today's meeting is at 2000 UTC - see y'all there :)

cheers,
Zane.