[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Meeting Tuesday May 20th at 19:00 UTC

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Tue May 20 23:12:33 UTC 2014

"Elizabeth K. Joseph" <lyz at princessleia.com> writes:

> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
> <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly
>> meeting on Tuesday May 20th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting
>
> Great post-summit meeting, thanks to everyone who joined us.

Yes, great to see new people!

I'm sorry the open discussion period was short today.  It isn't always
like that, but sometimes is.

If you do have something to discuss that you want to make sure to get on
the agenda, feel free to add items by editing the wiki page here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting

-Jim