[openstack-dev] [oslo] specs & blueprints for juno

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Tue May 20 13:28:23 UTC 2014

We agreed just before the summit that we wanted to participate in the
specs repository experiments for this cycle. The repository is set up
[1] and I've just posted a review for an updated template [2] that
includes some sections added to nova's template after we copied it and
some sections we need that other projects don't.

To keep tracking simpler, ttx and I intend to use launchpad only for
reporting and not for actually approving blueprints, so I would like
all blueprints to have a corresponding spec ASAP with 2 exceptions:
Ben has already finished graduate-config-fixture and the oslo-db-lib
work is far enough along that the *graduation* part of that doesn't
need to written up (any other pending db changes not tied to a bug
should have a spec & blueprint created).

Please look over the template review, and start thinking about the
specs for your blueprints. After the updated template lands, we'll be
ready to start reviewing the specs for all of the blueprints we plan
to work on during Juno.

Thanks!
Doug

1. http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/oslo-specs