[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Post-summit next steps

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue May 20 01:46:14 UTC 2014

Hey everyone, it was great to see many of you at the summit - if you
were there and we didn't get time to say hello, then hopefully in
Paris we can do that ;)

I'd like everyone that ran a TripleO session to make sure the outcomes
of the session are captured into a spec in the specs repo - getting
design review from anyone that did not make it to the summit is
important before we cruise ahead. Please ping me if you don't get
prompt, effective review there - we should have very low latency for
specs reviews :).

Other than that, take a few days, get your breath back, and then onward to Juno.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist