[openstack-dev] [Barbican] Today's Meeting Cancelled

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 19 18:46:43 UTC 2014

Barbicaneers,

Many of us are just getting back into the swing of things so we are going
to go ahead and cancel the meeting today. The main topic to be discussed
is our switch to using Gerrit for blueprints. The process is mostly
derived from Nova and is documented here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican/Blueprints

The proposed template for blueprints is here:

https://github.com/jarretraim/barbican-specs/blob/master/specs/template.rst

Please take a look at those and let me know if you see any problems.
Several of us will be on the #openstack-barbican channel if there are
issues to discuss.

Thanks!

--
Jarret Raim