[openstack-dev] [all] custom gerrit dashboard - per project review inbox zero

Alexis Lee alexisl at hp.com
Mon May 19 17:03:31 UTC 2014

Sean Dague said on Fri, May 09, 2014 at 08:20:42AM -0400:
> Based on some of my blog posts on gerrit queries, I've built and gotten
> integrated a custom inbox zero dashboard which is per project in gerrit.

Hi Sean,

I've been looking for something like this! Very nice.

Only one problem - if all cores use this, anything with a -1 is dead.
It's not always possible to address everyone's concerns to their full
satisfaction and sometimes even core reviewers like to acknowledge this
by leaving a -1 not a -2.

This affects new starters who have little reputation to trade on more
than frequent contributors who can ask around to get their patches
merged despite not being on the review list.

What do you think please?

Alexis
--
Nova Engineer, HP Cloud.  AKA lealexis, lxsli.