[openstack-dev] [HEAT] Discussion: How to list nested stack resources.

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 19 15:04:14 UTC 2014

Nilakhya, We discussed this a bit at the summit and I think the consensus was that this would be a good thing to do by passing a flag to resource-list that would "flatten" the structure of nested stacks in the call. Tim Schnell brought this up as well and may be interested in helping define the use case and spec.