[openstack-dev] [qa][nova] Status of v3 tests in tempest

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Mon May 19 12:32:29 UTC 2014

Hi David,

I agree to stop new Nova v3 tests and disable Nova v3 tests in
the gate for icehouse.
and I hope we continue working for reducing duplication between
Nova v2/v3 tests on bp/ nova-api-test-inheritance. Because it
would be nice for v2.1 API tests also for avoiding duplication
between v2/v2.1 tests also.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi