[openstack-dev] [Neutron][NFV] NFV BoF at design summit

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:40:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for initiating this conversation. Unfortunately I was not able
to participate during the summit on account of overlapping sessions.
As has been identified in the wiki and etherpad, there seem to be
obvious/potential touch points with the advanced services' discussion
we are having in Neutron [1]. Our sub team, and I, will track and
participate in this NFV discussion. Needless to say, we are definitely
very keen to understand and accommodate the NFV requirements.

Thanks,
~Sumit.
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/AdvancedServices