[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Privacy extension

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:23:34 UTC 2014

Precisely Anthony! We talked about this topic ("Non-NAT Floating IPv6")
here, on the following thread:

--
[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Idea: Floating IPv6 - "Without any kind of
NAT":

:-D

About IPv6 Privacy Extensions, well, if it is too hard to implement, I
think that it can be postponed... And only the IPv6 self-generated by SLAAC
and previously calculated by Neutron itself (based on Instance's MAC
address), should be allowed to pass/work for now...

-
 Thiago