[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Privacy extension

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:18:40 UTC 2014

Hello!

I agree that there is no need for Privacy Extensions in a Cloud
environment, since MAC address are fake... No big deal...

Nevertheless, I think that should be nice to allow 1 Instance to have more
than 1 IPv6 addr, since IPv6 is (almost) virtually unlimited... This way, a
VM with, for example, a range of IPv6s to it, can have a shared host
environment when each website have its own IPv6 address (I prefer to use
IP-Based virtualhosts on Apache, instead of Name-Based)...

Cheers!
Thiago