[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]User Stories and sruvey

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Thu May 15 01:40:20 UTC 2014

11 people have responded so far.
Please note that tomorrow is the last day to do the survey.
I will close the survey and publish the results sometimes tomorrow night.

Regards,
               -Sam.