[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Updated Object Model?

Craig Tracey craig at craigtracey.com
Wed May 14 16:05:10 UTC 2014

Hi all,

>From what I heard last night, it sounds like there has been some consensus
achieved around the LBaaS object model.  Unfortunately, I missed this
ad-hoc conversation.  Is someone capturing this information and/or perhaps
posting to the list? someplace else?

On a related note, does it make sense to create an lbaas IRC topic channel?
 #openstack-lbaas?  Just thinking that a dedicated channel might help to
make the weekly meetings more productive with less crosstalk.  Thoughts?

Best,
Craig