[openstack-dev] Discuss Open CDN in Atlanta?

Allan Metts allan.metts at rackspace.com
Wed May 14 15:47:28 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Is there anyone attending the Atlanta Summit that has interest and energy in CDN as it relates to the OpenStack ecosystem?

We're thinking about a project that allows CDN vendors to unite under a common open API -- much like storage vendors can write drivers that are compatible with the Cinder API.

If you're interested, reply directly off-list and I'll find us a time and place to discuss further.  If you're interested but not at the summit, let me know that as well -- we'll find a way to loop you in.

Allan Metts, Rackspace