[openstack-dev] Modification of a running swift setup...

Shyam Prasad N nspmangalore at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:35:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

After setup and usage of a two-node swift cluster, let's say I want to
rebuild the rings with zones and regions differently mapped. I mean, I
initially mapped disk1a and disk1b in node1 to zone1 and disk2a and disk2b
in node2 to zone2; and now want to change the setup to each disk in a
different zone. Is this sort of modification possible on a running swift
cluster, without (or minimal) interruption in service? If so, how do I do
it.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

--
-Shyam