[openstack-dev] [mistral][atlanta] Follow-up on Mistral design session

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Tue May 13 21:03:19 UTC 2014

Thanks for joining Mistral design session today!

I’m really glad to realize that so many people are interested in the project and it was so cool to answer your questions. We’re open to further discussions during the summit and afterwards. Please find us anytime in ML and IRC to ask addition questions and discuss the things that you think are important.

We’ve discussed only a part of a solid list of questions that we prepared in the etherpad (see the link below) so I hope we’ll find other communication formats to keep discussing them.

Slide deck: http://www.slideshare.net/RenatAkhmerov/mistral-atlantadev-session-34640055
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-summit-mistral
Screencast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-zqz1CRVkI

And just in case (sorry that I keep repeating it over and over again):
Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/mistral
Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.