[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS][FWaaS][VPNaaS] Advanced Services (particularly LBaaS) and Neutron

Eichberger, German german.eichberger at hp.com
Tue May 13 14:24:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

The pods are actually in level 2.

Thanks,
German

From: Susanne Balle [mailto:sleipnir012 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 11:45 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Cc: Monty Taylor; Jay Pipes; Nachi Ueno; Sumit Naiksatam; Kyle Mestery; mmcclain at yahoo-inc.com; Barclay, Alex (HPCS Seattle); Adam Harwell; Eugene Nikanorov; jorge.miramontes at rackspace.com; Stephen Balukoff; Eichberger, German; Cuddy, Tim
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS][FWaaS][VPNaaS] Advanced Services (particularly LBaaS) and Neutron

I apologize if you received this email already ....

Reminder that we plan to meet tomorrow

Tuesday May 13 at 2pm at the Neutron pod on level 3.

Susanne

We are setting up a meeting to discuss if it makes sense to separate the advanced services (LBaaS, FW, VPNaaS) from Neutron into separate projects. We want a healthy discussion around  the pros and cons of separating the advanced services from Neutron and its short or long term feasibility.

The meeting is planned for:
                Tuesday May 13th at 2pm in the Neutron pod.