[openstack-dev] [mistral] Inviting everyone to design session at 2pm (B306)

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Tue May 13 13:40:01 UTC 2014

I’m inviting everyone interested in Mistral (Workflow Service for OpenStack) to a design session today at 2pm (room B306). We’ll be talking about further Mistral development direction and it’s very important to gather as much feedback as possible.

Session: http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/event/4fb1a7be3d4cb74df9bdd3d4e9a60508#.U3IdsF5RE04
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-summit-mistral

I would really recommend to watch a 15 min screencast to have a background for a productive discussion.

Screencast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-zqz1CRVkI

Thanks, looking forward to see you there!

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.