[openstack-dev] [cinder], [cinder-driver] Request for new cinder driver

Mardan Raghuwanshi mardan.singh at cloudbyte.com
Tue May 13 06:20:59 UTC 2014

Hello Team,

We develop cinder driver and supporting minimum features, but our driver
are not the part of openstack release. We also created blueprint for it.

I would like to understand the process to push the cinder driver with the
official release of openstack. What are the pre-requisites one needs to
fulfill to be part of the openstack release? so I'm looking at a clear
procedure required to be qualified to be a part of the openstack release?
Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mardan