[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Blueprint - Auto-associate floating IP

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon May 12 17:34:30 UTC 2014

You can try and reach out the original assignee (sweston) on IRC.
I haven't heard from him in a while; if he's not actively working on this
topic anymore I think it's ok for you to take over.

Feel free to get in touch with me (salv-orlando) on IRC for discussing
implementation alternatives.

Salvatore