[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Discussion about a bug of health monitor

Dong Liu willowd878 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 02:23:43 UTC 2014

Hi all:

According to the neutron LBaaS api document[1], the attributes of health
monitor, delay and
timeout are both non-negative, and the timeout value must be less than
the delay value.

But in currently implementation, I can do these operations:
- the timeout value could be negative
- the timeout value could be less then delay value

I'm not sure if this is a bug, because we have defined the delay value
could not be negative
already. If it is a bug, I will report the bug in launch and fix it. If
not, is there anything
specific reason?

Thanks,
Dong Liu