[openstack-dev] Point of Contact Request for MagnetoDB

Ilya Sviridov isviridov at mirantis.com
Fri May 9 18:06:27 UTC 2014

Hello Tiffany,

Thank you for your interest to MagnetoDB.
It is great to see you here!

My name is Ilya Sviridov and I'm leading the project.

There is a wiki page  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MagnetoDB. MagentoDB
is under active development right now, so it is a bit outdated.
Also take a look at our screencast
http://www.mirantis.com/blog/introducing-magnetodb-nosql-database-service-openstack/

If you have any questions feel free to ask in mail list with [MagnetoDB]
tag or in #magnetodb IRC channel.

Are you planning to attend Atlanta Summit?
We are having the design session on *Tuesday*

http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/event/c6474b1697193bcb88598209fe929f93#.U20Vgfl5N-c