[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Juno summit in Atlanta?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri May 9 16:08:52 UTC 2014

On 2014-05-09 15:51:19 +0800 (+0800), Thomas Goirand wrote:
> What's the final decision? Which room will we use?

I'm personally leaning toward B301 (in the Design Summit area) since
I think that will make it easier for participants to arrive on time.
As Thierry also suggested this and nobody else has expressed a
preference or raised any objections, if I don't hear any within the
next few hours I'll update the instructions to say B301 (and cancel
the other dedicated room with the conference organizers so they can
free up resources and correct the schedule before the weekend).
--
Jeremy Stanley