[openstack-dev] [all] custom gerrit dashboard - per project review inbox zero

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri May 9 13:31:04 UTC 2014

There are a lot of 3rd party CI systems, and strictly speaking projects
only need to pass jenkins to make it through, so I don't think that's
fundamentally something we want to add here.

There is some ability to create per project dashboards as well, if you
wanted to build something just for trove in the trove repository.
Documentation on custom dashboards is here -
https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-dashboards.html

Realize that every project is going to have a class of concerns, so
these are attempting to be generically applicable rules that would apply
anywhere, and highlight code that's basically waiting on reviewers, not
waiting on the authors to take an action.

	-Sean