[openstack-dev] [all] custom gerrit dashboard - per project review inbox zero

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri May 9 12:20:42 UTC 2014

Based on some of my blog posts on gerrit queries, I've built and gotten
integrated a custom inbox zero dashboard which is per project in gerrit.

ex:
https://review.openstack.org/#/projects/openstack/nova,dashboards/important-changes:review-inbox-dashboard

(replace openstack/nova with the project of your choice).

This provides 3 sections.

= Needs Final +2 =

This is code that has an existing +2, no negative code review feedback,
and positive jenkins score. So it's mergable if you provide the final +2.

(Gerrit Query: status:open NOT label:Code-Review>=0,self
label:Verified>=1,jenkins NOT label:Code-Review<=-1 label:Code-Review>=2
NOT label:Workflow<=-1 limit:50 )

= No negative feedback =

Changes that have no negative code review feedback, and positive jenkins
score.

(Gerrit Query: status:open NOT label:Code-Review>=0,self
label:Verified>=1,jenkins NOT label:Code-Review<=-1 NOT
label:Workflow<=-1 limit:50 )

= Wayward changes =

Changes that have no code review feedback at all (no one has looked at
it), a positive jenkins score, and are older than 2 days.

(Gerrit Query: status:open label:Verified>=1,jenkins NOT
label:Workflow<=-1 NOT label:Code-Review<=2 age:2d)

In all cases it filters out patches that you've commented on in the most
recently revision. So as you vote on these things they will disappear
from your list.

Hopefully people will find this dashboard also useful.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net