[openstack-dev] [qa] Merge Nova v2/v3 API tests in Tempest

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Fri May 9 04:20:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

In Tempest, there is a lot of copy&paste test code for Nova v2/v3 API tests.
In addition, we need to add many checks for API test coverage.
As the result, now we should apply the same changes to v2 and v3 tests.

To avoid these redundant changes, we started bp/nova-api-test-inheritance[1]
tasks. This blueprint requires a lot of patches, so I am glad if someone jumps
into this. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-api-test-inheritance contains
the way to implement and manages these tasks.
If interested in these tasks, please write your names on the etherpad as assignee.
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/92542/ is a good sample.)

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

---