[openstack-dev] TXT/TCP

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Fri May 9 00:57:15 UTC 2014

Hello Der!
Shane and I work with Gang Wei who leads the Intel open source effort on TXT (tboot and OAT). Would like you to include us in your emails and be happy to help in any way we can.
We are working with HP to jointly float a trusted bare metal blueprint for TripleO and would welcome more participants.
BTW, Shane and I shall also be at the summit. Day-1 I shall mostly be at the security track talks.
Regards
Malini