[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] VIF event callbacks implementation

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:50:53 UTC 2014

On 7 May 2014 13:04, Mike Kolesnik <mkolesni at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Nothing is merged on the cinder side yet, and won't be merging until
after the summit. Making an interface that is generic enough for any
entity that may wish to receive event notification from cinder is my
concern. The fact nova has already merged something that works for
neutron really isn't much of a concern for me - getting the right
interface into cinder is.