[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit Sessions

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 7 07:58:03 UTC 2014

Kyle Mestery wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Susanne Balle <sleipnir012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Kyle
>>
>> Will the Neutron pod location be a known place to attendees? Will there be
>> signs, etc?
>>
> Per some information I received from ttx, I believe the pods are on
> the same level as the rooms for the Design Summit Sessions, and the
> tables will be clearly labeled for each project.

The pods are actually in the Design Summit area, on the level just below
the Design Summit session rooms. Tables will be labeled and a map will
be posted.

There will be a flipchart (paperboard) for each pod, so you can use that
as a standing advertisement of future discussion times.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)