[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]User Stories and sruvey

Jorge Miramontes jorge.miramontes at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue May 6 19:16:05 UTC 2014

I agree that everyone's thoughts should be in it. I don't see why a
representative vote does not allow for that. Sam put a text box on each
use case to capture extra thoughts.

I would hope that no organization would be so confused as to have widely
varying viewpoints on *what their customers want*, since that is the
supposed purpose of all of this, right? We're supposed to be deciding
which use-cases matter *to our customers*, so there should be no real
variance for what I would vote versus what my teammates would vote, since
we have the same customersŠ

Also, if we are using this as a type of voting mechanism then interests of
large/vocal organizations drown out smaller organizations. If this is
being used as a voting mechanism then how do you suggest we weight votes
for smaller companies so that we do not alienate them from further
voting/discussions?

Cheers,
--Jorge