[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova][Designate][L3][IPv6] Discussion about Cross-Project Integration of DNS at Summit

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue May 6 17:21:26 UTC 2014

I have just updated my etherpad [1] with some proposed times.  Not
knowing much about the venue, I could only propose the "pod area" as a
the location.

I also updated the designate session etherpad [2] per your suggestion.
 If there is time during the Designate sessions to include this in the
discussion then that may work out well.

Thanks,
Carl

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-dns-neutron-nova-designate