[openstack-dev] [nova] about pci device filter

Bohai (ricky) bohai at huawei.com
Tue May 6 06:44:48 UTC 2014

Hi jiang,

Maybe what I said in last mail has mistaken you.

It's not to provide a instance scheduler filter such as "PciPassthroughFilter" to filter which host
to boot the instance.

I hope to add our special filter like "nova/pci/PciHostDevicesWhiteList.py".
So we hope to add a mechanism to specify which filter to use for getting the
pci devices from host.

Best regards to you.
Ricky