[openstack-dev] Monitoring as a Service

Alexandre Viau alexandre.viau at savoirfairelinux.com
Mon May 5 17:26:31 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I agree that this falls under the
Telemetry Program and I have moved the blueprint.

You can find it here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/monitoring-as-a-service
Wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MaaS
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MaaS

> I can go over the project with you as well as others that are interested.
> We would like to start working with other open-source developers. I'll
> also be at the Summit next week.
Roland,

I currently have no plans to be at the Summit next week. However, I
would be interested in exploring what you have already done and learn
from it.  Maybe we can schedule a meeting? You can always contact me on
IRC (aviau) or by e-mail at alexandre.viau at savoirfairelinux.com

For now, I think we should focus on the use cases. I invite all of you
to help us list them on the Etherpad.

Alexandre