[openstack-dev] Regarding Barbican and deletes [from RE: [Neutron][LBaaS]User Stories and sruvey]

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun May 4 22:37:38 UTC 2014

Hello John,

Is there anyway (or any plans to) allow a user to register a secret as
being used by another service so that barbican will disallow deleting
(or make it so that its harder to delete, and make the user aware its
being used by what services)?

Thanks,
Brandon Logan