[openstack-dev] Monitoring as a Service

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Sun May 4 19:30:34 UTC 2014

Hello to All.

I also +1 this idea. As I can see, Telemetry program (according to
Launchpad) covers the process of the infrastructure metrics (networking,
etc) and in-compute-instances metrics/monitoring.
So, the best option, I guess, is to propose add such great feature to
Ceilometer. In-compute-instance monitoring will be the great value-add to
upstream Ceilometer.
As for me, it's a good chance to integrate well-known production ready
monitoring systems that have tons of specific plugins (like Nagios etc.)

Best regards,
Denis Makogon