[openstack-dev] [cinder][globalization] Need input on how to proceed .

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Fri May 2 22:40:02 UTC 2014

Thanks for the input Duncan.

The removal of the debug logs is really a separate issue.  I was just
hoping to reduce the number of patches that would touch a large number
of files.  As we are thinking through this though, it really is a
separate change so it is best to do separate patches.

On a related note, we shouldn't be taking changes that have debug
messages translated if we are moving forward with removing translation
of debug messages.

Jay