[openstack-dev] [oslo] summit schedule changes

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri May 2 15:39:36 UTC 2014

I need to rearrange a few sessions in the Oslo track to accommodate
Mark's schedule on Friday. I've tried to anticipate any conflicts
while making as few changes as possible, but please let me know if
your new slot conflicts with something else you need to attend and I
will try to work with you.

Moves:

"oslo.messaging status and plans for juno" to Wed 9:50
"AMQP 1.0 protocol driver" to Wed 11:00
"oslo.rootwrap: performance and other improvements" to Fri 14:10
"semantic versioning and oslo" to Fri 15:00

Doug