[openstack-dev] [Nova] Juno open for development

Clark Boylan clark.boylan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:31:06 UTC 2014

The infrastructure team can update the OSes used by the gate when new
versions of the distros we use release, and our cloud providers make
those images available to us (or provide us with glance upload access,
whichever comes first). That means we can't upgrade Ubuntu to Trusty
until Trusty releases, same story with Centos7.

Also, there is typically a period of making things work after we get
access to VMs running these new images. So you can probably count on
an additional delay before things are tested on Trusy and Centos7.

Clark