[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Juno summit in Atlanta?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 31 20:03:28 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-31 10:55:06 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
> No miracle here... All slots are pretty full as expected. I think our
> best bet is still the 30-min morning break on Wednesday or Thursday at
> 10:30am.

Would finding an available room for an hour sometime on Monday make
sense instead? Since we don't have design sessions that day, it
might make it easier to collect some majority of interested ATCs for
longer than we can cram into a 30-minute break. On the other hand it
will potentially conflict with some other operations and general
conference stuff, so we end up leaving out people who might be doing
those things instead...
--
Jeremy Stanley