[openstack-dev] [nova] Feature about QEMU Assisted online-extend volume

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:38:20 UTC 2014

On 29 March 2014 02:49, Zhangleiqiang (Trump) <zhangleiqiang at huawei.com> wrote:
> Hi, Duncan:
>         Thanks for your advice.
>
>         About the "summit session" you mentioned, what things can I do for it ?

If you (or a colleague who can speak on your behalf) is going to the
summit, then go to 'http://summit.openstack.org/' and click 'suggest
session'. Note that you will need somebody to present / discuss /
defend the proposal at the summit, it rarely goes well if the proposer
isn't present.

Having a detailed blueprint available before the summit also helps, in
this case it looks like that is covered.