[openstack-dev] Doc to with pointers on how to review?

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Mar 31 01:57:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just wondering, do we have a document somewhere that educates people on
how to do a code review? eg giving a few pointers that reviewers for a
particular project normally look for

So far everything I've seen (aside from
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GerritJenkinsGit#Reviewing_a_Change) is
written from the perspective of how the review process works when you're
submitting a patch and others are reviewing your code.

However, it's early in the morning and it's likely my google-fu is at
low levels ... perhaps such a doc exists? Maybe on a blog somewhere?

Regards,

Tom