[openstack-dev] Dependency freeze exception for happybase (I would like version 0.8)

Nadya Privalova nprivalova at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 28 19:56:42 UTC 2014

Sean, please see my comment in bug regarding 0.7. Unfortunately I have
nothing to suggest here. If distributive contains only 0.7 we cannot work
with HBase through happybase. And I don't see any solutions.
But anyway if you change requirements for happybase (I guess we need to get
0.7 back, no?) could you please remove 0.4? 0.4 doesn't allow to work with
pools but we need to.

Thanks,
Nadya