[openstack-dev] Nova API meeting

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Fri Mar 28 05:49:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for participating this meeting[1].

I have gotten some tasks in the meeting and I'd like to inform the status.

* Important patches list for PoC of v2.1 API
  I have written the list as
  "For PoC, The patches are necessary to be reviewed with priority:"
  on https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/NovaV2OnV3POC

* Check not only response body but also response header with Tempest
  I have created the patch(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/83661/) for it.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

---