[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Ironic][CI] current status

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Mar 28 02:24:35 UTC 2014

We've recently added jobs for Ironic seed and undercloud support, and
landed TripleO support for Ironic.

Cores - please treat the *seed* ironic job as voting the same as all
our other jobs.

However, the ironic undercloud job currentl fails, because of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1298731 - until that is
fixed and we've redeployed the testenvs Ironic can't manage the
emulated baremetal machines in the test cluster - so please treat the
*undercloud* ironic job as non-voting - as soon as this is fixed
someone will send an update here letting everyone know.

There is not currently an Ironic based overcloud job; we may add one in future.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist