[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] Refactor ISCSIDriver to support other iSCSI transports besides TCP

Shlomi Sasson shlomis at mellanox.com
Thu Mar 27 16:45:23 UTC 2014

Of course I'm aware of that.. I'm the one who pushed it there in the first place :)
But it was not the best way to handle this.. I think that the right/better approach is as suggested.

I'm planning to remove the existing ISERDriver code, this will eliminate significant code and class duplication, and will work with all the iSCSI vendors who supports both tcp and rdma without the need to modify their plug-in drivers.