[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Keystone] Move drivers credentials to Keystone

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 25 18:10:59 UTC 2014

Yes, this is exactly the use case we’re trying to address with Barbican. I
think this is something that definitely belongs in Barbican, especially
now that we are an incubated project.  We’d love to help out with any
integration questions you may have.

-Doug Mendizabal